Do you intend to notify your number 1

Started by tdog2983
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are you telling your number 1 your ranking them #1?

  • Yes

    Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

    Votes: 2 7.7%

  • Total voters
    26

tdog2983

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious as to how many of you are planning on telling or have already told the program you intend to rank #1
 
Also to go with this question, what are your thoughts on notifying, say, your 2nd and 3rd choices to let them know that you will be ranking them "highly" (or some such verbiage). I've heard tons of people in my class (applying to different fields) talking about having done this or planning to do it, but I feel like it's pretty worthless and may even backfire by essentially saying "hey, I liked you, but I just wanted to bring to your attention that I most certainly will NOT be ranking you #1."