Do you like chronic respiratory distress, brain damage, infertility, and impotence?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you like chronic respiratory distress, brain damage, infertility, and impotence?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Not really.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Just impotence.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Wha...? Don't Boge that **** man...

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

Indryd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, what think you?

Members don't see this ad.

What the hell? nice. I LOVE IT ALL BABY!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
apparently, i missed something as well... :O/

I would assume the OP is refering to the (now missing) poll on whether people smoke marijuana or not. Can whole threads be deleted?

hahahahaha....everything in moderation

i smoke cause it gives me knowledge.......

Dakota said:
I would assume the OP is refering to the (now missing) poll on whether people smoke marijuana or not. Can whole threads be deleted?

Yeah, that's weird that it's gone. I did find it funny how it was made a public poll.

Dakota said:

Yes. I deleted that thread b/c it was a public poll rather than an anonymous one. Too easy for people to miss the "small print" mentioning that it is a public poll.

Nikki2002 said:
i still know who the smokers are!!!!!!!!! j/k
shhhh!

Nikki2002 said:
wtf!!?? this poll is hilarious and i don't get it!
Yeah, it's a jab at the Cool Kids Who Smoke Pot poll.

:) :cool: ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
justskipee said:
I'm not cool enough to smoke. :( :(

I looooove the dancing milk!

Speaking as one who underwent infertility treatments to have my two children, I can tell you from first hand experience that infertility SUCKS. So, NO, I didn't like it. But I love my kids.

Boy, if I hadn't read this thread, I wouldn't have had a clue it was about dope. And, no, I never did any of it.

DrMom said:
Yes. I deleted that thread b/c it was a public poll rather than an anonymous one. Too easy for people to miss the "small print" mentioning that it is a public poll.
i missed the whole thing...why was it a problem that that particular poll was public?

the negative 1 said:
I prefer liver damage.
no you don't; or if you ever had to deal with it, you'd change your mind.

Psycho Doctor said:
i missed the whole thing...why was it a problem that that particular poll was public?

The poll was only up for a few minutes. Based on what one person who voted put in a later post he/she hadn't read the fine print and didn't realize it was public. Not that that particular individual complained, but the thread got deleted.

It's not like people who have smoked weed are exactly in the minority in the U.S. Maybe just among already-too-paranoid pre-meds. :scared: :smuggrin:

Dakota said:
The poll was only up for a few minutes. Based on what one person who voted put in a later post he/she hadn't read the fine print and didn't realize it was public. Not that that particular individual complained, but the thread got deleted.
so what? or did the person write something that would have gotten them arrested?

Psycho Doctor said:
so what? or did the person write something that would have gotten them arrested?

I don't think so. But it might have been... worrisome. The poll probably wasn't very successful in terms of honesty though. :rolleyes:

ShyRem said:
Speaking as one who underwent infertility treatments to have my two children, I can tell you from first hand experience that infertility SUCKS. So, NO, I didn't like it. But I love my kids.

Well said. Infertility is nothing to joke about. People who are fertile have no idea what it's like to know you won't be able to have a child of your own without expensive and frustrating medical treatments. Kudos to you for persevering and congrats on your kids! It's a long battle for a lot of women.

mustangsally65 said:
Well said. Infertility is nothing to joke about. People who are fertile have no idea what it's like to know you won't be able to have a child of your own without expensive and frustrating medical treatments. Kudos to you for persevering and congrats on your kids! It's a long battle for a lot of women.

What I think is scary is that you never know... until you try. I mean, you spend your whole early life trying NOT to get pregnant, not knowing if you even could. :eek:

Psycho Doctor said:

It wasn't a legal issue...the poll was misleading because people voted not knowing that everyone could see their answers.

Anyway, people weren't going to vote honestly, so it was kind of pointless.

OK, I made a nice, simple, anonymous poll so that we can all see what the answer is. I admit, this poll made NO sense to me until I read all the posts.

the negative 1 said:
:rolleyes:
Obviously, I was being facetious.

Sarcasm on SDN? Impossible! :eek: