Do you live with unmotivated pre-meds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Psychopathology,
Great post.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I've had my share of roomates over the years. From potheads to regular students to bums with no job crashing on the couch (yeah its a bitch when the rents due). So I decided to go without. Although it had nothing to do with my performance or their performance in school.

I could care less what other people are getting and I dont tell anyone what I get on tests/courses. If they ask I always say I did "alright" and they can take that to be whatever they want.

I've had my share of roomates over the years. From potheads to regular students to bums with no job crashing on the couch (yeah its a bitch when the rents due). So I decided to go without. Although it had nothing to do with my performance or their performance in school.

I could care less what other people are getting and I dont tell anyone what I get on tests/courses. If they ask I always say I did "alright" and they can take that to be whatever they want.

Same here.