Do you need internet to use CrackPAT/DAT/science?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polishp86

The Man, DDS
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Is internet necessary to use the Crack software? I can't connect my laptop through my wired connection for some reason, and I really don't want to buy it through my neighbor's wireless for security reasons...So I'm hoping that if I do have to use my neighbor's wireless it's just for a quick purchase type thing and then I will be able to use the software on my computer without having an internet connection, does anyone know if this is possible? IF internet IS required the program will be of little use to me.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Just d/c my internet to try it out. Yes, it will work without internet but it has to be activated with the internet first, which is a one-time deal. After that you can use it without the internet.

Just d/c my internet to try it out. Yes, it will work without internet but it has to be activated with the internet first, which is a one-time deal. After that you can use it without the internet.

thanks a lot, didn't know if I would get an answer to that or not, i emailed customer service and never heard back, this was a major factor determining if i would purchase or not. Thanks again and good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't need internet connectivity on a daily basis, BUT... CDP will need to be authenticated periodically, so you can expect to have to connect to the internet about every 2 weeks. The program won't proceed if it cannot connect to the CDP servers. I found this out the hard way when I went home for the weekend and the program prompted me to re-authenticate. My parents don't have the internet so I was left scrambling. Its not a big deal, just a bit of a headache.