Do you think your interviews went well?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How well do you think you did in your interviews so far?

• I bombed them! I think I'm going to be rejected from all the schools.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I did okay in all of them... so who knows?

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Some were ehhh... and some were good. I except at least 1 acceptance.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I killed them! I think I'm going to get accepted to all the schools.

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

NguyenDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm just curious to see how others feel about their interviews and consequently there admission results :D Thank you for your participation! :)

Just realized I misspelled something... "Except" is suppose to say "Expect"! lol

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Its just too hard trying to read the interviewers... I voted "who knows" lol

My personality shone so bright, my interviewers had to put on sunglasses to keep down the glare.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know about you guys... but at my interviews, you can pretty much tell, based on personality, who's going to get in, who's going to get waitlisted, and who doesn't stand a chance (keeners with the personalities of awkward doorknobs, or SDN gunners who didn't know how to tone down the douchiness in person).

I don't know about you guys... but at my interviews, you can pretty much tell, based on personality, who's going to get in, who's going to get waitlisted, and who doesn't stand a chance (keeners with the personalities of awkward doorknobs, or SDN gunners who didn't know how to tone down the douchiness in person).

Great, now I'm REALLY looking forward to these interviews... -_-;

(What is a keener anyway? :confused:)

hehe.. that's weird.. I think each school seeks a certain personality unique to them. But at all my interviews, most people seemed pretty 'normal' for the most part... but with a wide range of personalities.. some outgoing, bubbly, talkative, quiet, fake, or weird. It's very diverse.