Do you update schools on changes in AMCAS activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1058524

1. A free medical clinic that I have volunteered since 2018 closed in March due to the pandemic. But I thought it would reopen soon and was planning to volunteer until next year. So for the date, I put 8/2018- 08/2021. Now it's unlikely that they are reopening this year... If the clinic does not reopen until next year, I lied about 25 hours I added it for 2020-2021.

2. My work contract at my hospital ended early because I worked overtime during the covid crisis. It ended in September instead of December that I put on my application. I also worked 4600hrs instead of 5000 hours.

3. Because I'm jobless now lol... I spend more time at my non-clinical volunteer site and have more hours than I indicated on my AMCAS app.

Some schools had a secondary question where I could explain the disruptions but not all.
Should I update all schools and correct my hours? or would they think I'm neurotic ?

Members don't see this ad.

No, plans change all the time. Try to not think about your app anymore, enjoy life, crush interviews, and relax until the real grind begins.