Do you use your pharmacy knowledge for anything other than work?

Started by flrx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I use it at parties a lot. I become the "life" of the party when i am able to tell them all about the diabetes they have and am able to be more knowledgable then they are about their disease states.

and let me tell you talking about STDs are another conversation starter.

I once ran into a St John Fischer student and we have a pharmacy battle at a party. We discussed treatment options for STDs. True story.

and yes, I know I am a BA.