Doane University Online Pre-reqs

Started by ddmbmom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@gyngyn, It really is individual per school. I talked to admissions at each of the 4 schools I am applying to, explaining my situation with full time healthcare career, busy family and rural living with no access to universities except more than 200 miles away and each of the schools were more than willing to accept a few science prerequisites online (repeating from 20 years ago in my case).
 
@gyngyn, It really is individual per school. I talked to admissions at each of the 4 schools I am applying to, explaining my situation with full time healthcare career, busy family and rural living with no access to universities except more than 200 miles away and each of the schools were more than willing to accept a few science prerequisites online (repeating from 20 years ago in my case).
You are fortunate.