doctor spouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hands_superior

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
just curious, i have a male doctor friend who is married to a female doctor.
Is it normal for a doctor to marry another doctor?

Also, what profession does a male doctor generally married into?

And does a doctor even care what his/her spouse's profession is?

Also, when you answer the question, can the responder not "quote" the question? I want to delete the question if I violate any rules on SDN. Hopefully, I have not violated any rule. Please just type your answer, thank you.

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
WTF? o_O

You've got a goodly number of male doctors who prefer women who will be home-makers and stay home with the kids.

And you've got a goodly number who prefer intelligent and ambitious women like doctors.

And you've got some who fall in love with the person first and don't really care. So if you're looking for a "right" answer, there isn't one.

Reactions: 2 users
hi everyone,

Also, when you answer the question, can the responder not "quote" the question? I want to delete the question if I violate any rules on SDN. Hopefully, I have not violated any rule. Please just type your answer, thank you.

thanks.
I like a partner that I find interesting, and don't really give a **** about their line of work. Lots of people power couple, lots of people date those with flexible careers, lots of people stay single and play the field for as long as possible then marry the hottest thing they can get before they age out of the game. Different people do different things for different reasons, that's not just medicine, it's life.

Quoted for lulz.

Reactions: 1 users
hi everyone,

thanks.
Going through your post history is like watching an alien come to earth and start asking questions about medicine.

Reactions: 13 users
It's a new directive under Obamacare to try to decrease income inequality. Doctors are only allowed to marry people with earnings under the federal poverty line.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.