Does a Romanian PT diploma means something in Europe?

Started by IZZI22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IZZI22

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,I'm really curious if the diploma I'll get for my studies means something for other countries.I'm curious because we all know how Romania is and because I saw what kind of "education" is done here
(useless,long and boring stuff for 80% of the first year,get's better in the second and third year tho).

If I come out as lazy or something,I want to say that I took all of my exams for now,it's only that I don't see how a developed country/firm would employ someone that was educated here.