Does anybody hear sth from Wayne State U. Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

forever27

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I send my applicaiton in January and have not hear anything yet.
Is there anybody hear somthing? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody apply Wayne State U. (Michigan) here? :( :( :(

forever27 said:
I send my applicaiton in January and have not hear anything yet.
Is there anybody hear somthing? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

forever27 said:
Nobody apply Wayne State U. (Michigan) here? :( :( :(

I haven't heard from WSU yet either. I submitted my application in the middle of January, so it may be awhile before I hear back from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not applied this year, but am planning to apply next year as part of my gazillion apps lol.
Have you heard anything about the school?
Met anyone from there? Just wondering what peoples experiences/impresions of the school are.

I am getting a little wary due to sending them a question a month ago, and still have not heard back (it is out of date now, but still nice to at least send out verification that you recieved my correspondance hehe)

I am planning on applying there because i am originally from the area (relatively speaking) and should be slightly less competitive than UoM hehe (which would be awesome to get in to).

Krismeese said:
I have not applied this year, but am planning to apply next year as part of my gazillion apps lol.
Have you heard anything about the school?
Met anyone from there? Just wondering what peoples experiences/impresions of the school are.

I am getting a little wary due to sending them a question a month ago, and still have not heard back (it is out of date now, but still nice to at least send out verification that you recieved my correspondance hehe)

I am planning on applying there because i am originally from the area (relatively speaking) and should be slightly less competitive than UoM hehe (which would be awesome to get in to).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I really don't know if they are less competitive than U of M. I was told they have 900+ applicants this year vs. 80 acceptance. :( :( I was intimidated.
Maybe that is why you did not get any reaponse because they are busy processing the applications.

I sent them and email asking about a timetable and just got a reply. They are reviewing apps right now and will send out letters in late April through May

Just Bob said:
I sent them and email asking about a timetable and just got a reply. They are reviewing apps right now and will send out letters in late April through May

Could you share the time table? Do they have interview slot on the time table?

What I said in my previous post IS the timetable. Reviewing apps now, letters go out in April and May. Other than that I have nothing.....