You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wayne State EACPHS class of 2024... anyone interviewed and waiting for an email?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Moving to pharmacy school specific discussions
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I interviewed ED on 10/01.. looking forward to that email! At the informational meeting when they had both sessions it looked like there were around 50 people in total, which is good because I have heard they accept 40-60 people from the ED interviews every year.
I haven't heard back yet unfortunately.Any news yet??
Still waiting lol. Feels like forever!Any news yet??
Biochempharm2024
New Member
Got my acceptance email!!! Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon!!! 🙂
Got my acceptance too!!! YayyyyyyGot my acceptance email!!! Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon!!! 🙂
Were you morning or afternoon?I wouldn't be worried if you haven't received a letter yet, I bet they're sending them out in batches so we just got lucky and got the first round. I had a 3.8 pharmcas GPA and a 66 PCAT for my stats. Never worked in a pharmacy before.
Biochempharm2024
New Member
Morning!Were you morning or afternoon?
Were you morning or afternoon?Got my acceptance too!!! Yayyyyyy
I was morning but I hear that they usually do send them out in batches!Were you morning or afternoon?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you receive the email from today?I'm still waiting, but it doesn't look so good. Those who have been accepted, do you mind sharing your stats?
I PMd you!Morning!
no, they sent out an email?Did you receive the email from today?
I know some afternoon people who have been accepted as well. I still haven't received an accepted or deferred email, so maybe they're still reviewing apps?There is hope for us afternoon people!!
Yes I received one. Not good news....but not badno, they sent out an email?
what was the email regarding?Yes I received one. Not good news....but not bad
Yes I received one. Not good news....but not bad
do you mind sharing the email on here?
the office told me they will be reviewing apps until the middle of this week, so according to them the early decision class hasn't been finalized yetanyone have any idea how many people got accepted through early decision this year?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K