Jan 24, 2019
Has anyone here interviewed on 10/1 early decision? What did you think of it? I personally thought it wasn't too bad. It’s so nerve-wracking waiting for an email now though.
Anyone that’s interviewed in the past, how long should I expect to wait?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Apr 28, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Yes, I interviewed ED on 10/01.. looking forward to that email! At the informational meeting when they had both sessions it looked like there were around 50 people in total, which is good because I have heard they accept 40-60 people from the ED interviews every year.

Apr 28, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I'm still waiting, but it doesn't look so good. Those who have been accepted, do you mind sharing your stats?

Jun 22, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I wouldn't be worried if you haven't received a letter yet, I bet they're sending them out in batches so we just got lucky and got the first round. I had a 3.8 pharmcas GPA and a 66 PCAT for my stats. Never worked in a pharmacy before.
Were you morning or afternoon?

About the Ads
Apr 28, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
anyone have any idea how many people got accepted through early decision this year?
the office told me they will be reviewing apps until the middle of this week, so according to them the early decision class hasn't been finalized yet

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.