Does anyone else do Brand Institute surveys?

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph3664

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found out about them through this website; they send e-mail surveys about new drug names.

Anyway, I haven't had one in a couple months. Are they still operating?

It's not that big a deal; I'm just curious.
 
It's been a couple of months since I've seen one. Maybe it's not the right time of year for them?
 
I got an email from them yesterday. Check your spam mail just in case. Sometimes they end up there for whatever reason.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have to check this company out. I do quite a lot of surveys through mnow for which I input info for look-alike and sound-alike potential names of new drugs coming on the market. Average is $20 per survey. I have done at least 2 in the past month.
How much is the average pay per new drug survey for Brand Institute?
 
I used to do this, usually made $40-55. Very easy and sorta fun. I don't do it anymore now that I'm in that sector.
 
sorry - I was reading this generally vs a specific company. I did them for drug names - SALAD, suitability of name, etc.
 
Brand institute is even worse now - $13 per survey, check payment is $4 less.... Totally not worth it anymore
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

yeah, with lots of underemployed pharmacists sitting around doing these now, they don't have to pay much, and they are usually all filled up by the time I get around to seeing the offers.
 
They've gone to Paypal-only, and I hadn't received a survey offer for so long, I simply unsubscribed.