Does anyone get rejected from UCD post-interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ag4Life

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like everyone I know that interviewed there either got accepted or placed on hold. So are they like Boston Med and only place people on hold after interview, and save the rejecting for later? Seems that no one gets rejected after interview there. I'm on hold, so wondering if they are even interested in me right now or waiting to reject me in May. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i know of one person who's been rejected post-interview.

wxl31 said:
i know of one person who's been rejected post-interview.

That would be moi! :eek: How are the wedding plans?

To the OP, it took about 6 weeks to get rejected (in Nov).

Members don't see this ad :)
Ag4Life said:
It seems like everyone I know that interviewed there either got accepted or placed on hold. So are they like Boston Med and only place people on hold after interview, and save the rejecting for later? Seems that no one gets rejected after interview there. I'm on hold, so wondering if they are even interested in me right now or waiting to reject me in May. Thanks

hey do you know when the " hold" applications will be looked at again?

DoctorMalki said:
hey do you know when the " hold" applications will be looked at again?

I'm wondering the same thing. In the email, it says that they will re-review files after all applicants have been reviewed. So I'm assuming the last day of interviews will be the day our files get looked at again. On the CA app thread, it says they are 3/4 done with interviews. So it looks like we might have some waiting to do DoctorMalki and Ag4Life.

i called and Terri said that the files will not be looked at until probably april because that is when they stop interviewing ...so i guess we have a long wait ahead of us. Hang in there guys !! :)

DoctorMalki said:
i called and Terri said that the files will not be looked at until probably april because that is when they stop interviewing ...so i guess we have a long wait ahead of us. Hang in there guys !! :)

Ah, that's a long time to wait. My friend who recently interviewed told me that they are aiming for mid-march to be the last group of interviewees. So April sounds around right for them to look over our stuff. Back to waiting...