Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm a 4th year applying for prelim med or transitional year programs (not sure which). I am planning on staying in the East. I go to medical school at Maryland.
I was wondering if anyone has any general experience with Frankford Hospital in Philadelphia area.... if you could tell me a little about it that would be great.
Also if anyone knows some cush private hospitals in the area where I could have a relaxing intern year I'd really appreciate it... having a really hard time researching these programs.
Thanks for any help, and good luck to everyone applying this year.
I'm a 4th year applying for prelim med or transitional year programs (not sure which). I am planning on staying in the East. I go to medical school at Maryland.
I was wondering if anyone has any general experience with Frankford Hospital in Philadelphia area.... if you could tell me a little about it that would be great.
Also if anyone knows some cush private hospitals in the area where I could have a relaxing intern year I'd really appreciate it... having a really hard time researching these programs.
Thanks for any help, and good luck to everyone applying this year.