Does anyone have experience with Vital Care, Inc. - Home Infusion Services?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

URIpharmD2013

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
Does anyone on the forum have experience with starting his/her own home infusion pharmacy? I recently found Vital Care Inc. which offers franchise opportunities. Does anyone have experience/have dealt with this company? Is this a growing field? Or, is the market already saturated?
P.S.
I am doing my due diligence, but I also like to hear what everyone else has to say. Thanks!
 
No one? Let's generalize this thread...Is anybody interested in running their own pharmacy related business (something besides an independent pharmacy) at all? 😕