Does anyone have that spreadsheet for deciding between schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOhopefulKT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember awhile ago someone made a spreadsheet that listed all the deciding factors for picking which school to go to. You just ranked each school in each category and it helped narrow the decision down. Does anyone remember who made it or have it?

Members don't see this ad.

Here's some advice...DO YOUR OWN WORK!!! No one is going to do it for you in med school.

There is no magic algorithm for picking which school to go to. It is based on your preferences, not some arbitrary numbers or pluses & minuses that someone threw together based on their experiences. Not to mention that you would first have to get accepted to enough schools to have this "problem."

Is it this time of year that the silly questions come out of the woodwork? Not this thread specifically, but come on people...do some research before posting a question.

Well, I do not think this is a stupid thread at all. We all know YOU will decide which school is best...A spreadsheet just helps you with that decision. I kno which spreadsheet you are talking about, I will try to attach it..If it does not work PM me and I will try to get it to a different way.
Marcia
Okay that did not work. Sorry

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Marcia and Depakote! I knew there was a thread with this, but I couldn't find it since it was from Dec. Obviously I wasn't the only one that was interested in this since there was and entire thread.

Copyrighted by Depakote!

Dep, you should consider the market interest and perhaps expand your T shirt business, now that you know what people want!! :D