Does anyone know about AT STILL?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AUDwannaBE

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied in Feb. and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone received anything from the school? I heard they do interviews, is this true? Also, does anyone know how competitive the program is? I'm not sure how hard it is to get in, they don't have to much listed for the GRE requirements so I was kind of iffy. Also, how are their facilities? Any input would be so greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I heard back in the last week of February. They called me to tell me I would have an interview and the dean would call me the week of March 15th. I have heard only great things about their program. I am looking forward to seeing the campus and meeting some faculty. Personally: I would call them or email them.

Oh Great, lol. Maybe the delay is that my GRE scores just arrived last Friday? I hope so (wishful thinking). Thanks for the reply :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back in the last week of February. They called me to tell me I would have an interview and the dean would call me the week of March 15th. I have heard only great things about their program. I am looking forward to seeing the campus and meeting some faculty. Personally: I would call them or email them.

By the way, may I ask how they contacted you? Was it a letter, e-mail, or phone call?

By the way, may I ask how they contacted you? Was it a letter, e-mail, or phone call?

Very informal phone call.. and the dean will call me next week to set up a time for the interview.

Hope this helps!