Does anyone know about AT STILL?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AUDwannaBE

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied in Feb. and haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone received anything from the school? I heard they do interviews, is this true? Also, does anyone know how competitive the program is? I'm not sure how hard it is to get in, they don't have to much listed for the GRE requirements so I was kind of iffy. Also, how are their facilities? Any input would be so greatly appreciated!
 
I heard back in the last week of February. They called me to tell me I would have an interview and the dean would call me the week of March 15th. I have heard only great things about their program. I am looking forward to seeing the campus and meeting some faculty. Personally: I would call them or email them.
 
Oh Great, lol. Maybe the delay is that my GRE scores just arrived last Friday? I hope so (wishful thinking). Thanks for the reply 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard back in the last week of February. They called me to tell me I would have an interview and the dean would call me the week of March 15th. I have heard only great things about their program. I am looking forward to seeing the campus and meeting some faculty. Personally: I would call them or email them.

By the way, may I ask how they contacted you? Was it a letter, e-mail, or phone call?