I'm not aware of any new programs coming out, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any. If you are looking at programs that are easier to get into, I would look at smaller state schools that may not be ranked as highly.
Also, if you look on ASHA edfind, many audiology programs can have better acceptance rates than speech pathology programs. They do admit a small number of applicants, but there also aren't as many applicants for audiology programs as there can be with other programs, such as speech pathology. As an example, Washington University's AuD program accepted around 13% of applicants according to edfind. However, Missouri State's AuD program accepted 58% of applicants. And for comparison, Missouri State's speech pathology program accepted only 33% of applicants. It's not the entire field, it varies depending on the program, but I do think overall it tends to be selective. But there are schools that are "easier" to get into, or at least have fewer applicants. Check out edfind!