Does anyone know how bonuses work for CVS pharmacists?

Started by pillman78
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pillman78

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently became PIC for a new store. I'm new to CVS as well. Any info is much appreciated.
 
I think it's based on the wecare score, if it's 1 your bonus is low. If it's 5 it's higher. The slower stores have an unfair advantage over the crazy 24 hour stores.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's based on the wecare score, if it's 1 your bonus is low. If it's 5 it's higher. The slower stores have an unfair advantage over the crazy 24 hour stores.

I actually do work at a slow store and our WeCare score is pretty high right now. But doesn't script volume come into play? We're doing less than 500/week at the moment.
 
2015:

Script Count* Store Budget P & L 30%
Key Performance Metrics (KPM) Store Target KPM Scorecard 30%
myCustomer Experience - Rx Store Result mCE Scorecard 20%
Community Responsibility Store Result CR Scorecard 20%