Does anyone know how to get work as a scribe in Chicago?

Started by Tofurkey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tofurkey

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm looking for glide year work positions in the medical field, and I am very interested in scribe positions or anything in the ER, but I have no idea how to find these in Chicago specifically. I typed scribe into google but all that came up was something in Houston. Any advice? Or, any advice on some good glide year jobs? Right now I have an offer for a clinical research position for $10 per hour, but I'm not sure I can afford to take it.

Thanks,

T