does anyone know if UIC and SIU take the better of the two???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crackdat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know if UIC or SIU take into account the better of the two DAT scores. If someone gets an 18 on the PAT on the previous test and gets a 17 on the second one, does any of the two schools would consider the 18 and ignore the 17? I know Temple Univeristy takes the better of the two score report. I would highly appreciate if someone knows the answer!!

Members don't see this ad.

what are your AA and TS? if they are both high; it's possible that they take ur higher PAT into account. or they might not even care that much if your other scores are pretty high including ur GPA. You know UIC and SIU take mainly residents, right?

what are your AA and TS? if they are both high; it's possible that they take ur higher PAT into account. or they might not even care that much if your other scores are pretty high including ur GPA. You know UIC and SIU take mainly residents, right?

My AA is 18 and TS is 19(18 bio, 19 GC, 20 Orgo), but my PAT came out to be 17, my 1st DAT's PAT score was 18. My GPA is 3.4 and sGPA 3.26.I took some hardcore upper level biology classes and got all A's including Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Molecular Biology, Bio Chemistry and some more I cant think of right now and did reasearch for a year Man I hope they take the better of my two scores! I really wanna go to either UIC or SIU...ohh and by the way i am a Chicago resident.