Does anyone know where & when Goljan gives his live lectures?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soulisatomic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
And how much does it cost?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe Goljan now teaches for Falcon in Dallas. I don't know anything about their pricing though, I'd say google it.

103.3 FM every morning on my way to school, but i have him trapped inside my ipod, sorry! actually i also believe it is for falcon but i don't know where.

I think one of the SDN members actually kidnapped him, locked him in his basement and makes him do nightly lectures on all things Path. who could i be thinking about.

Members don't see this ad :)
Scube, I have no basement and you've been in every room of this house, and besides, I'd let him watch Lost with us every week.

has anyone seen him in the last year or two? I'm curious as to how much his lectures differ from the ones available on the net.

Scube, I have no basement and you've been in every room of this house, and besides, I'd let him watch Lost with us every week.

I thought you had a hatch outside going downstairs. you do mysteriously let jack out every 108 minutes.:shifty: It all made so much sense. :rofl:

i wonder if falcon pats people down for tape recorders when you attend the class... i cant imagine people haven't tried releasing a newer version of the tapes

i wonder if falcon pats people down for tape recorders when you attend the class... i cant imagine people haven't tried releasing a newer version of the tapes

The quality on those tapes are too good for a simply tape recorder though...it sounds almost like they used the recording equipment in the lecture hall, or from the mic...You'd hear more of an echo or people chatting if it was a tape recorder, I think...Anyone know the origin? We need to get this info to the people taking the (ridiculously overpriced) falcon course so we can get new tapes! :)

Those "ridiculously overpriced" courses are as fair as you think you deserve the six figure MD salary.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those "ridiculously overpriced" courses are as fair as you think you deserve the six figure MD salary.

I see what might happen here. everyone :troll:. this thread is about the great, papi goljan. not about physician salaries.

? We need to get this info to the people taking the (ridiculously overpriced) falcon course so we can get new tapes! :)

Actually we can pre bug the room they are lecturing in. *cue mission impossible theme* *summersault roll across room to push submit* this message will self-destruct :boom:

I think I made a valid point. Papi Goljan can charge whatever he wants to just as you will be able to charge whatever the amount to your future patients. Whether someone wants Goljan's or your service at that price is another thing.

A straightforward question to you comrade "scude": would it be alright if a patient sees you but then doesn't pay you???

A friend of mine attended the falcon things last year and he said before he entered the lecture hall, he was " stripped searched" and thoroughly debugged like he was intering that room in the pentagon where they keep the nuclear bomb buttons.I think my true hero is that guy who recorded those tapes that we all are feeding in.It's been almost 7 years and none other were released. He is my true hero otherwise how many people knew who Goljan was before those tape were leaked in 2003?If I have 20 extra q right on the board, I owe 12 to poppi and 8 to that guy.If that guy is somewhere around or reading this thread, he should pm me and I will dedicate him my first salary out of med school. Even Goljan owe this guy for making him the " almighty god soul savior board steroid booster " and Goljan is so popular and even known by people in the littlest village like Toumbouctou. I think while we are thanking poppi we should send our thoughs and blessing to the original 007 who leaked those tapes....Or maybe the 007 is nothing but Goljan himself who leaked these tapes to rocket-launch his global popularity.

:thumbup:
I think my true hero is that guy who recorded those tapes that we all are feeding in.It's been almost 7 years and none other were released. He is my true hero otherwise how many people knew who Goljan was before those tape were leaked in 2003?

:thumbup:
So true.... I understand Goljan's frustration with the illegal use of his lectures... but you gotta think that in the end, he's making more money now because of it via a boost in RR sales.

A friend of mine attended the falcon things last year and he said before he entered the lecture hall, he was " stripped searched" and thoroughly debugged like he was intering that room in the pentagon where they keep the nuclear bomb buttons.I think my true hero is that guy who recorded those tapes that we all are feeding in.It's been almost 7 years and none other were released. He is my true hero otherwise how many people knew who Goljan was before those tape were leaked in 2003?If I have 20 extra q right on the board, I owe 12 to poppi and 8 to that guy.If that guy is somewhere around or reading this thread, he should pm me and I will dedicate him my first salary out of med school. Even Goljan owe this guy for making him the " almighty god soul savior board steroid booster " and Goljan is so popular and even known by people in the littlest village like Toumbouctou. I think while we are thanking poppi we should send our thoughs and blessing to the original 007 who leaked those tapes....Or maybe the 007 is nothing but Goljan himself who leaked these tapes to rocket-launch his global popularity.

A search can be survived if a you can place a small mp3 in your oral cavity and keep smiling silly when the gaurd checks you.:D

So scube, thinking of what Sislo just said (and FYI I agree with his statements), do you think that someone with a name close to a finding of Multiple Myeloma posed as a 2nd year med student in 2003 and went to Goljan's lecture 4 yrs before starting med school, thus the laugh during cell injury that you heard?

Or was he in med school in 2007 and ended up in 2003 by accident when your old roommate turned the frozen donkey wheel?

And now I'm sure everyone else is pulling out BRS or Kaplan Behavioral Science trying to find my diagnosis!

Actually, the lecturers don't seem to be making very much cash off this.

Without a hotel, it's ~$3000 for the Step 1 Review. There are 8 lecturers, so that's $375 each, assuming Falcon isn't taking a cut. We'll assume they're taking 15% (standard booking agent %) and we get:

$318.75.

Wow. Big Bucks. :rolleyes: