does everyone get secondaries from everywhere?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acidhouse303

street pharmacist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering about the process thanks.
does everyone get an invite the secondary from their primary amcas ap to every school they applied to, but then interviews is a much smaller percentage
please let me know bc im confused

Members don't see this ad.

acidhouse303 said:
just wondering about the process thanks.
does everyone get an invite the secondary from their primary amcas ap to every school they applied to, but then interviews is a much smaller percentage
please let me know bc im confused

like the other pster said.

some schools give secondaries to everyone without screening. other schools screen...usually by looking at numbers and maybe glancing at your amcas. then all schools review only those apps who turned secondaries in. from that pool they grant interviews. and from the interviewed pool, they accept or reject.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some schools use this to swell their coffers?. they send secondaries to everyone just for the cash then throw out the subpar applicants.

You know this is true when you receive your rejection letter just 3 days after your check has cleared.

...or so I've been told..... :cool:

thewzdoc said:
Some schools use this to swell their coffers?. they send secondaries to everyone just for the cash then throw out the subpar applicants.

You know this is true when you receive your rejection letter just 3 days after your check has cleared.

...or so I've been told..... :cool:

yup. they are bastards.

docmemi said:
yup. they are bastards.

**cough**...uc system **cough** :cool: