Does Harcourt ever make Mistakes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benzene

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recieved my scores and it is completely way off base they say I scored a 14 composite granted I did not study for six months but 6 weeks I am not an idiot I have a 3.60 overall gpa and 3.8 science gpa It is completely absurd! Just wondering if anyone has ever had their test re-scored?

Verbal 15 there is no way!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hey benzene...
i feel you on that one...although the rest of my sections are pretty decent, i received a 48 in reading comp...48? that was the one section i felt really good about...and a 48? i'm so sorry about your 15 but i agree...when the rest of the scores are not in line with a low one...it makes you think something went wrong...

i thought i was gonna get a 99 on reading too, but end up making 48 also...i found that very weird

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to get my test rescored. This is my 2nd time taking the test...I had to retake it because last time I hadnt taken any organic chem and did awful on that section. I re took the test this past oct, and increased my scores drastically in every section except verbal, where I decreased awfully...I went from getting a 68 to a 22! WTF How can my score drop 40+ percentiles.!!!!!???

after u guys call them, pls do update us as to whether they are willing to re grade it

from what I've read on their website they will re-score it, but only after they receive $35.00 per test I think it might be worth it in my case I'll let you know. My scores pretty much state that I've never taken a college course in my life!!!!

I also thought that I blew the reading comprehension out of the water, but I only received a 56 in that area. I've considered having them rescore that area because my composite is 83 and I really need high 80's or 90's. I would like to know their error rate first before I cough up another $35.00.

I feel the same way too, my verbal and reading comp were so low compared to my other score, I look like an applicant who cant speak english. I did take the kaplan course and there i scored higher in these particular sections than the real pcat. I am very surprised and depressed over my score. :(