does it bug you when...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Know what's bugging me? All this recent trolling. What is up with it? I don't recall it being this bad before...

Members don't see this ad.

emgirl said:
Totally agree.. the worst to me is "I wrote the MCATS". You didn't WRITE anything unless you work for the MCAT test writing committee. You TOOK the test. I don't know why such a stupid thing bothers me but it sounds so pretentious for some reason.
Over here in Sweden where I'm abroad that say "write" for everything, you "write" a class, etc.
Its just a translation screwup, thats all

She didn't get a 5 in VR, she said she was "sabotaging" her profile so she got a 35 but she changed the distribution so that adcoms wouldn't identify her. That's also why she didn't say what school in Ny she goes to.

emgirl said:
Totally agree.. the worst to me is "I wrote the MCATS". You didn't WRITE anything unless you work for the MCAT test writing committee. You TOOK the test. I don't know why such a stupid thing bothers me but it sounds so pretentious for some reason.
It's British English...