Does it matter where you go to pt school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTApplicant4

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is everyone's opinion on this? I would like to go to a cheaper school to minimize debt as much as possible, and I'm not sure if it's worth it to pay 15-20k more to attend a school in a more desirable location, when I could apply for jobs in that area following graduation. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
 
What is everyone's opinion on this? I would like to go to a cheaper school to minimize debt as much as possible, and I'm not sure if it's worth it to pay 15-20k more to attend a school in a more desirable location, when I could apply for jobs in that area following graduation. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
There are at least three threads in the past month on the same subject. See below.