Does it mean they already rejected me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daubocheese

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
When the schools actually received everything from my application (primary, secondary, LOR's, DAT, fee), it was late September. I got 3 interviews so far. It's been a month and I haven't heard from other schools yet (I apply 9). Does it mean I already failed other schools? How long will it take them to process my application? The schools that I've been waiting for are: UCLA, UCSF, UOP, University of Las Vegas, UF and Arizona (not mid western). Thanks in advanced

Members don't see this ad.

No but your application was late so it is more competitive and may take a little more time to get an interview. You have not been rejected until you get the letter.

With that said, having three interviews by the end an of october (with a september application) is pretty darn good. :thumbup:

Hi everyone
When the schools actually received everything from my application (primary, secondary, LOR's, DAT, fee), it was late September. I got 3 interviews so far. It's been a month and I haven't heard from other schools yet (I apply 9). Does it mean I already failed other schools? How long will it take them to process my application? The schools that I've been waiting for are: UCLA, UCSF, UOP, University of Las Vegas, UF and Arizona (not mid western). Thanks in advanced

You're doing really well. 3 out of 9 out of the way already. I'm waiting for some of those schools, so you're not alone. Good luck!