Does MGMA wRVU incl chemo wRVUs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A-med Onc

Reaction score
Do you guys know if the wRVUs qoted by MGMA include chemo related wRVUs? Or is that not included in the wRVU.

Members don't see this ad.

It includes all wRVUs reported. So whatever gets reported, by whoever does the reporting is counted.

Neither my current, nor my new (about to start) jobs include wRVU for chemo supervision, they're just kind of rolled into the overall comp plan, so I can't really comment beyond the reporting part, which I am familiar with.

Reactions: 1 user
It includes all wRVUs reported. So whatever gets reported, by whoever does the reporting is counted.

Neither my current, nor my new (about to start) jobs include wRVU for chemo supervision, they're just kind of rolled into the overall comp plan, so I can't really comment beyond the reporting part, which I am familiar with.
Thanks!
Wow you are switching jobs? All the best! If I may ask, what led to the switch? Is your new practice looking for new oncologists?

Thanks!
Wow you are switching jobs? All the best! If I may ask, what led to the switch? Is your new practice looking for new oncologists?
I am switching jobs. A lot of things led to the change. And it's a big change for me. But I'm excited about it.

PM me for more information. The answer is yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user