Does SLU Screen?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mutterkuchen

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted on July 24 and was verified around August 30, yet I have not received a secondary from SLU. They are one of my top choices, so I am anxious to complete my file.

Does anyone know if they screen? Would it be inappropriate to call them and ask if I can submit a secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

you can get their secondary on their website. that way you can have it all ready to go as soon as it gets there. i contacted the office when i was applying, and they did ask that i not send in the secondary until i receive notice from them asking for it, i think to keep files clear, etc.

out of curiousity, what about slu makes it a top choice for you?

Members don't see this ad :)
My reasons for wanting to attend SLU are not overly compelling. In a nutshell, I currently live in St. Louis, am married, and would like to stay here, if possible. My stats are decent, but not Wash U material, so SLU it is!

I submitted mine on-line very early last year. I eventually got the paper one in the mail, but they did not seem to have a problem dealing with my early on-line submssion. I think their office is pretty slow, so I would go ahead and submit, if I were you.

Thanks. I actually got the secondary in the mail today!

I should be more patient.