Mutterkuchen

15+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2001
Omaha
Visit site
Status
I submitted on July 24 and was verified around August 30, yet I have not received a secondary from SLU. They are one of my top choices, so I am anxious to complete my file.

Does anyone know if they screen? Would it be inappropriate to call them and ask if I can submit a secondary?

katem

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
Status
you can get their secondary on their website. that way you can have it all ready to go as soon as it gets there. i contacted the office when i was applying, and they did ask that i not send in the secondary until i receive notice from them asking for it, i think to keep files clear, etc.

out of curiousity, what about slu makes it a top choice for you?

About the Ads

Mutterkuchen

15+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2001
Omaha
Visit site
Status
My reasons for wanting to attend SLU are not overly compelling. In a nutshell, I currently live in St. Louis, am married, and would like to stay here, if possible. My stats are decent, but not Wash U material, so SLU it is!

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
I submitted mine on-line very early last year. I eventually got the paper one in the mail, but they did not seem to have a problem dealing with my early on-line submssion. I think their office is pretty slow, so I would go ahead and submit, if I were you.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads