Does this course count for BCPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yikarim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if a course in java programming counts towards BCPM, because I do not want it to, the course was insanely difficult and I did terribly

thanks for the help, really appreciate it

Members don't see this ad.

oh yeah sorry heres the course description

Official Description: Students learn how to design algorithms to solve problems and how to translate these algorithms into working computer programs. Experience is acquired through programming projects in a high level programming language. V22.0101 is intended as a first course for computer science majors, and for students of other scientific disciplines. Programming assignments.

thank you so much for the help

oh yeah sorry heres the course description

Official Description: Students learn how to design algorithms to solve problems and how to translate these algorithms into working computer programs. Experience is acquired through programming projects in a high level programming language. V22.0101 is intended as a first course for computer science majors, and for students of other scientific disciplines. Programming assignments.

thank you so much for the help

I wouldn't say so. I had similar courses that I put under Computer Science category.

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont relaly know. if its a good gpa. just put it as bcpm?
they change it anyway

i had a few iffy ones and i shud have done that. but meh. i trust amcas verifiers to get things right. esp since they are so slow

i dont relaly know. if its a good gpa. just put it as bcpm?
they change it anyway

i had a few iffy ones and i shud have done that. but meh. i trust amcas verifiers to get things right. esp since they are so slow

AMCAS is very fast compared to AACOMAS. I submitted AACOMAS the second day it was available and they took 3+ weeks to verify it, AMCAS took a matter of hours.

I put a biocomputing class (used c++, MATLAB, etc. to model and solve biological problems) as biology just to see if it would slide. It didn't. It's no big deal, though. All they do is move it.

The course sounds like the very definition of comp sci. I'd put it there, too.

AMCAS is very fast compared to AACOMAS. I submitted AACOMAS the second day it was available and they took 3+ weeks to verify it, AMCAS took a matter of hours.

Huh? You applied this year?