Does this qualify as a science professor LOR?

Started by deleted1008763
Tags Tags
lors letters of recommendation evaluations
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1008763

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have read that you should have two letters from science professors who taught a course you took. I have one letter from an inorganic chemistry professor and the professor who was the instructor of my honors thesis courses, two courses I took for university credit in back-to-back semesters of my last year, and he is on my transcript as the instructor. Does my thesis advisor count for the science professor requirement, or is this not really considered a course I took? He is a science professor regardless.

My other LORs are a humanities professor, 2 physicians I scribed for, and the leader of the camp I volunteered for. My most meaningful activities were my thesis, scribing, and being a camp counselor.

Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator: