Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

does usc give their secondary................

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by justin_od, Sep 18, 2001.

1. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member

to everyone?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. audeo

audeo Senior Member

Yes, they have about 3 weeks ago. I have been idling until yesterday when I finally finished the web app and sent off the certification. You need to get invited to fill out the secondary since there is something like PIN to enter the site. I really like USC. It is the only school in California that invited me to the secondary. UCLA and UCSF acknowledged the reception of prelimminary app, and STANFORD nothing. Stanford, one of my favorite school is rapidly losing its attraction.

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Yeah, but 7 (!) 250 word questions (and 4 more if you're interested in MD/PhD!!) :(

5. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member

Audeo,

How can you like a school because it invites you to fill out their secondary, they do this to everyone. And Stanford screens their's, so they are doing you a favor by saving your money if they aren't interested.

I'm not in favor of either school but wondered what you were talking about. :confused:

6. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member

I guess i meant to ask if everyone who applies to USC gets it or are they screening?
    Thanks