Step II does UW really cover (almost) everything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr McSteamy

sh*tting in your backyard
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What i mean is,
when you take the real exam, do you frequently say
"yeah, i saw that on UW in some form or another", whether it was a similar question, or an explanation of a wrong answer...etc


There's so much that I've never read before. not even in kaplan. And I'm afraid that even if I memorize the material that I answer wrong in UW, the real test is not going to ask about it, and is gonna pull something out of its a$$ instead.. like a neverending cat/mouse chase.