Does Wake Forest Require Duet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1139574

Am I seriously expected to write Duet for Wake Forest? I did CASPER and I figured that was enough. Now I have a friend telling me that Wake Forest also requires Duet?

Members don't see this ad.

Am I seriously expected to write Duet for Wake Forest? I did CASPER and I figured that was enough. Now I have a friend telling me that Wake Forest also requires Duet?

Check MSAR and their admissions website.

Reactions: 1 user
I read in the school-specific forum that Wake Forest does not require anything except Casper, but it takes only a few minutes and is a survey about your values in a program. It is not particularly difficult if you do need to fill it out

In their invitation for secondaries they said they will not be using Snapshot or Duet in their admissions process this year. Pasting below: "Take the CASPer test or release your CASPer scores if you have already taken it this year for another medical school. All applicants are required to provide a CASPer test score before your application will be reviewed. CASPer scores must be submitted no later than November 16, 2022. Schedule your test date at www.TakeAltus.com, and select 2022-2023 Admissions Cycle to sign up for the U.S Medicine test (CSP10111). Reserve a test using your AAMC ID number and a piece of government-issued photo ID. We will not be using Snapshot or DUET in our admissions process this year."

Reactions: 1 user