Does your company allow you to transfer to diff store easily?

Started by jyso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jyso

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ive worked with CVS for 2 years now, I was promised to get relocated to a better area for months now. but Im having a hard time transferring to a different store. I dont know if it's because of my district manager or what not.

But was curious too see if it's easy for you to transfer to a different store at like Walgreens or Target?
 
Ive worked with CVS for 2 years now, I was promised to get relocated to a better area for months now. but Im having a hard time transferring to a different store. I dont know if it's because of my district manager or what not.

But was curious too see if it's easy for you to transfer to a different store at like Walgreens or Target?

Depends on why you want to transfer and how much of a jerk your boss is.
 
When I initially signed on, the store I am at right now was only supposed to be temporary placement but somehow temporary is looking to be permanent. I wanted to transfer because my commute is ridiculous (without traffic 50min). They used to reimburse my gas but now they dont.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I initially signed on, the store I am at right now was only supposed to be temporary placement but somehow temporary is looking to be permanent. I wanted to transfer because my commute is ridiculous (without traffic 50min). They used to reimburse my gas but now they dont.

You have little leverage in the current market. I would make an appointment with your pharmacy supervisor and express your concerns and see what is available.