You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dominican College DPT
Started by mark_93
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know anything about this program or has anyone been accepted that would like to share their thoughts about this program? I have some mixed feelings about it and have an interview coming up
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I was going to apply to this school. But it's a weekend program Friday-Sunday, and there last 2 classes have yet to graduate. So I don't think it's a good program.
Let's say I do get in, but I get in no where else. What would you do if you were in this position? Do you go or not?I was going to apply to this school. But it's a weekend program Friday-Sunday, and there last 2 classes have yet to graduate. So I don't think it's a good program.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's say I do get in, but I get in no where else. What would you do if you were in this position? Do you go or not?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Hard question to answer. Personally I'm not a fan of the weekend program, but if it were the only program I got into, I would go ... Who wants to wait for another cycle?!? Lol
Good luck
I feel good about a weekend program. I 've done it before. OT and PT programs at Dominican College are good, but mostly for self motivated quick learners. mark_93, may I ask, did you get an invatation for interview from PT Department directly or through PTCAS? When?Does anyone know anything about this program or has anyone been accepted that would like to share their thoughts about this program? I have some mixed feelings about it and have an interview coming up
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I got it directly from the department. I applied 1/26 and received an invitation for an interview 2/2I feel good about a weekend program. I 've done it before. OT and PT programs at Dominican College are good, but mostly for self motivated quick learners. mark_93, may I ask, did you get an invatation for interview from PT Department directly or through PTCAS? When?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Last edited:
Cool!, may I know your GPA's, outstanding prereq. classes, volunteer hours?I got it directly from the department. I applied 1/26 and received an invitation for an interview 2/2
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I've fully completed all my courses with a 3.24 pre req gpa, a 3.45 overall gpa, and a 3.86 gpa in the last 60 credits. I completed an inpatient internship as part of my undergrad curriculum and have been working full time in outpatient for about a year now so I have quite an abundance of experience lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I've fully completed all my courses with a 3.24 pre req gpa, a 3.45 overall gpa, and a 3.86 gpa in the last 60 credits. I completed an inpatient internship as part of my undergrad curriculum and have been working full time in outpatient for about a year now so I have quite an abundance of experience lolCool!, may I know your GPA's, outstanding prereq. classes, volunteer hours?
Sent from my iPhone using SD
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Nice! Good luck!! When is your the interview scheduled? I would like to get any feedback about an interviewI've fully completed all my courses with a 3.24 pre req gpa, a 3.45 overall gpa, and a 3.86 gpa in the last 60 credits. I completed an inpatient internship as part of my undergrad curriculum and have been working full time in outpatient for about a year now so I have quite an abundance of experience lol
Sent from my iPhone using SD
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
2/19Nice! Good luck!! When is your the interview scheduled? I would like to get any feedback about an interview
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Would you mind giving me feedback as well? I received an interview from Dominican for 2/26 but had to reschedule. I have mixed feelings about them as well2/19
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

2/19
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Hey, mark_93! How was your interview ? Do you know did they complete all interviews already? when will you hear about the final decision? thanks very much
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K