Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any current or past students here? There haven't been any useful recent threads about this school that I could reference, so I thought I'd start one. I still need to take several prerequisites for med school, so I'm considering this school, as a lot of the post-bacc programs I've seen around the Midwest tend to be aimed at people who've already completed all of the prerequisites.
How have your experiences at this school been? How many students are in the program? How many of your peers have been accepted into US MD programs? Do you get a second bachelors degree at the end or a certificate? I know the program is fairly new and the school isn't well known. Would that sort of thing impact one's chances? It seems like the program offers a lot of support and advice, but I'm wondering if I wouldn't be better off completing prerequisites and a few more advanced classes at a local school as a 'student at large'.
How have your experiences at this school been? How many students are in the program? How many of your peers have been accepted into US MD programs? Do you get a second bachelors degree at the end or a certificate? I know the program is fairly new and the school isn't well known. Would that sort of thing impact one's chances? It seems like the program offers a lot of support and advice, but I'm wondering if I wouldn't be better off completing prerequisites and a few more advanced classes at a local school as a 'student at large'.