Donate my inventions to the supporters

Started by nemovdsa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nemovdsa

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To who is may concerns,

I am a 15-years working experience interventional radiologist, and now working in a university as a postdoc. I have several inventions about medical devices, using cardiology and interventional radiology. In the past year I try my best to get supporting from the university, the organizations and institutes, and want to find a resource to support the innovative process, but failed as my estimate so far. So I come here to find the ONE.

Here is my statement:

I WILL DONATE ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION COOPERATING AND SUPPORTING THE INVENTIONS.

nemovdsa M.D.
 
To who is may concerns,

I am a 15-years working experience interventional radiologist, and now working in a university as a postdoc. I have several inventions about medical devices, using cardiology and interventional radiology. In the past year I try my best to get supporting from the university, the organizations and institutes, and want to find a resource to support the innovative process, but failed as my estimate so far. So I come here to find the ONE.

Here is my statement:

I WILL DONATE ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION COOPERATING AND SUPPORTING THE INVENTIONS.

nemovdsa M.D.

thank you kind sir nemvosda


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
To who is may concerns,

I am a 15-years working experience interventional radiologist, and now working in a university as a postdoc. I have several inventions about medical devices, using cardiology and interventional radiology. In the past year I try my best to get supporting from the university, the organizations and institutes, and want to find a resource to support the innovative process, but failed as my estimate so far. So I come here to find the ONE.

Here is my statement:

I WILL DONATE ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION COOPERATING AND SUPPORTING THE INVENTIONS.

nemovdsa M.D.

This sounds amazing. Thanks so much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To who is may concerns,

I am a 15-years working experience interventional radiologist, and now working in a university as a postdoc. I have several inventions about medical devices, using cardiology and interventional radiology. In the past year I try my best to get supporting from the university, the organizations and institutes, and want to find a resource to support the innovative process, but failed as my estimate so far. So I come here to find the ONE.

Here is my statement:

I WILL DONATE ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION COOPERATING AND SUPPORTING THE INVENTIONS.

nemovdsa M.D.

Pick me please
 
To who is may concerns,

I am a 15-years working experience interventional radiologist, and now working in a university as a postdoc. I have several inventions about medical devices, using cardiology and interventional radiology. In the past year I try my best to get supporting from the university, the organizations and institutes, and want to find a resource to support the innovative process, but failed as my estimate so far. So I come here to find the ONE.

Here is my statement:

I WILL DONATE ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION COOPERATING AND SUPPORTING THE INVENTIONS.

nemovdsa M.D.
If your inventions are as ineffectual as your grasp of the English language, I fear they will bring little to the table.
 
Not sure if the first few posters are actually serious, but this obviously sounds like a modified "Nigerian prince" scam catered towards the medical field.
 
Not sure if the first few posters are actually serious, but this obviously sounds like a modified "Nigerian prince" scam catered towards the medical field.

Dude, what? No way. I already sent them my SSN and DOB. They're going to hardwire the profits from the inventions into my bank account. They promised me.

You're just salty that you didn't get here in time to reap the benefits.
 
Dude, what? No way. I already sent them my SSN and DOB. They're going to hardwire the profits from the inventions into my bank account. They promised me.

You're just salty that you didn't get here in time to reap the benefits.

Wrong, buddy. I already sent him a $50k check (then $10k monthly) to help him get the patent process started. You mad?