done wid my part 1 - 4/26

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldmirage

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

finally done wid my part 1 yesterday...really feel so relaxing..:) well, as for the exam, it was a mixed bag..i was really upbeat after my first session...but, for the second part, there were lots of tricky questions...so, at the end of it, not very satisfied...

my advise to all, be very thorough in ur basics...got to know all the fundamentals..importantly, be very cool on the test day, have enough rest the day b4, and dat wins u half the battle..

as for the new format, its no big deal...the testlet questions r the same as u answer other normal questions..jst 3-4 ethics covered in dat itself....so, nothing to panic abou the new format, except the scores :( ..i hope the schools consider this factor..

so, good luck to one and all..:thumbup:
may all be rewarded for their hardwork..cheers..

Members don't see this ad.

thanx..studied for almost 2.5 mths, 6-7 hrs a day..decks, kaplan book and qbank, asda papers..gud luck..

Did you find the exam very different from the old format?
I have my exam tomorrow and I feel a little scarred about the new format.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi drabc,
gud luck for ur exam...jst relax..there is no real difference...as for me, i really liked the jumbling up of questions...its less stressful...
jst be sure u take enough rest and be really cool and confident tomorrow..
wish u all d best again..:thumbup:
Did you find the exam very different from the old format?
I have my exam tomorrow and I feel a little scarred about the new format.

hi drabc,
gud luck for ur exam...jst relax..there is no real difference...as for me, i really liked the jumbling up of questions...its less stressful...
jst be sure u take enough rest and be really cool and confident tomorrow..
wish u all d best again..:thumbup:

Thank you !

hi all,

finally done wid my part 1 yesterday...really feel so relaxing..:) well, as for the exam, it was a mixed bag..i was really upbeat after my first session...but, for the second part, there were lots of tricky questions...so, at the end of it, not very satisfied...

my advise to all, be very thorough in ur basics...got to know all the fundamentals..importantly, be very cool on the test day, have enough rest the day b4, and dat wins u half the battle..

as for the new format, its no big deal...the testlet questions r the same as u answer other normal questions..jst 3-4 ethics covered in dat itself....so, nothing to panic abou the new format, except the scores :( ..i hope the schools consider this factor..

so, good luck to one and all..:thumbup:
may all be rewarded for their hardwork..cheers..

thanks for all informaton you gave us,i am wondering which of the items you said you studied helped you the most? if we only study decks and old exam is that enoug for 90+?

Last edited: