Done with DAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tl413

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My scores were

Bio 19
GC 24
OC 19
PAT 20
QR 20
RC 19
AA 20
TS 20

I am willing to answer any questions anyone has. I used Kaplan to study, and my scores on the PAT, QR, RC were much higher. OC was lower though.

Also, I have a 3.65 GPA 3.55 science GPA. Dual major. I think these scores should be sufficient, am I right?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How is your total science 20? You got all 19s, wouldn't it be 19?

Total science calculates score based on ALL SCIENCE questions correct not the average. Remember that the Bio sections has 10 more questions than the Ochem and Gchem sections, hence the disparity.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you use any material other than Kaplan? Also what was your major if you dont mind me asking!

those are your scores with just kaplan!? daaaaaaaamn haha. very nice

Luckily my biology background saved my ass. I did not find out about this forum until about a week ago. So I had no idea that Kaplan was inadequete for Bio, and QR in my opinion too. If I had know I would have tried other sources. I think with proper study materials for Bio I could have received a 20+ on that section. Oh well, it is over now.

yeah, kaplan did not help at all for biology. I just had to rely on my previous knolwedge to save me was well!

yeah, kaplan did not help at all for biology. I just had to rely on my previous knolwedge to save me was well!

Just absolutely horrendous. I would say less than 30% could be answered from Kaplan's review. I was a little upset about that.

haha my 12 bio score the first time around was thanks to kaplan

Just thought I'd throw this out there...but I studied with Kaplan only for the DAT and my diagnostic to Test Day score for Bio went from a 15 to a 22... (and every other section was helped as well) so they can't be all that bad :cool:

Good Job on the scores man. How many hrs per day did you study and did you do any practice questions before taking the exam???

Good Job on the scores man. How many hrs per day did you study and did you do any practice questions before taking the exam???

I did the KAplan Blue book for about a month before the test. I took Kaplan online and finished that in April. I dunno how many hours per day. Max I ever did was like 3-4 hours, cause after that it I can't retain a damn thing.