Don't be this Pre-Med... HAHA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
It's that kind of person that makes me hate pre-meds :/

Hilarious, though. :D

haha that was a good read

I was drinking water when i read it...you know what happened next...

btw..it's hilarious...

I just want to know why the hell that Nolan dude keeps putting "Dear Jordan,"

who the hell does that?

:confused: I didn't find it that funny... Maybe I am too much like that pre-med.

God I hope this isn't for real. That guy's gonna have a lot of problems when classes start.

I feel kinda sorry for that pre-med guy... Jordan is a jerk

its sad - my schools filled with people like that. how could you be a physician and respond in that sort of a way to someone your going to be living with? how are you going to talk to your patients? this is not the 1920's . that is just silly, no? ahah

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha that was great

I loved the way it ended

kids prolly a regular on this site :laugh:

I am pre-med. I do not play video games. I drink all my beverages in fine china with my pinky extended.

I also do not have an anus.

:claps: hahahahaha

Poor Jordan, I'm sure it won't be long before he's asking for a roommate request. I would hate to live with someone that uptight and all up on their high horse. People like Nolan give a bad name to pre-meds. Come on, being pre-med doesn't mean you have to be an uptight, socially awkward jerk

hahahahah, oh my gosh, that was hilarious!!! hahahahah.

HILARIOUS!!

Nolan needs to learn some "social skills" a bit.
Way to get off on the wrong foot.

haha, even if this wasn't real, who knows?, or staged, which I really HOPE somebody wouldn't waste their time doing, it was still funny!!!

Wow. Just wow. I hope that isn't real for both of their sakes.

That series of replies reminds me of emailsfromcrazypeople.com

Hilarious. You are going into first year of undergraduate.

Loosen the **** up.

I was waiting to hear him come home and find all his stuff missing... still funny though.

Same. ahaha sigh. I thought it was kind of sad, on both sides. :shrug:

haha I don't believe for a second this link is real. Even if it is, the Jordan guy sounds like a bit of a douche too...

LMAO!!!! What an obnoxious tool

haha I don't believe for a second this link is real. Even if it is, the Jordan guy sounds like a bit of a douche too...

Yeah I wouldn't really want to be roommates with either of them...

microwaves cost about as much as an xbox360 video game.

jordan is ******ed.

lolllll, too funny.

This is great. :laugh:

you can buy a microwave in Walmart for 30 bucks thats where i got mine :D Its two years old still works good.Whats an Xbox? :ninja: hmm

that premed guy reminds me of my cousin hmmm maybe thats him:laugh:

So Jordan can afford an Xbox and an iPhone, but he can't afford a microwave?

So Jordan can afford an Xbox and an iPhone, but he can't afford a microwave?

I know people who say they can't afford their medications but have a huge pile of video games easily worth more than a year's supply of medications and are subscribers to XBox Live. :(

oh and this is real too

funnny1.jpg

funnny21.jpg

lol @ taking advantage of the hard work my parents had to do line

Trying to find Nolan K. but I don't think he's real. There's a bunch of em.

Trying to find Nolan K. but I don't think he's real. There's a bunch of em.

I don't think you should waste your time trying to find him. He could have easily changed his profile picture and you'll have no idea whether it's him or not. This conversation could have been easily staged using two existing profiles so you can't be sure if he's really like that, either.

Last edited:
Wow, I realy hope its fake. He's the kind of person that gives premeds a bad name.