Don't give up

Started by badears
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

badears

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought that I might write this little message for all the pre-pharms (and professional students) out there. There are going to be people out there who will do their hardest to make you think the decisions you are making with your life are wrong. Don't listen to them! Even if they think they are helping you, take it with a grain of salt. Only you can decide what is right for your life. If you know what is valuable, keep your sanity. The next few years will be hard and discouraging, but it will be worth it. I believe it 😀

So anyway, keep the faith and have fun. Afterall, what we do ( and will do) has value and no one else can say otherwise. :laugh:
 
You don't understand how great that was to hear! Thank you for your words of encouragement!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i agree with what you are saying, but i also have to add that this forum is useful but beware of haters +pissed+
that was my $.02
 
Thanks for the encouragement. Boy do I need it today. I have been so down all day because as to date I have yet to receive one interview invitation. 🙁
 
badears said:
I thought that I might write this little message for all the pre-pharms (and professional students) out there. There are going to be people out there who will do their hardest to make you think the decisions you are making with your life are wrong. Don't listen to them! Even if they think they are helping you, take it with a grain of salt. Only you can decide what is right for your life. If you know what is valuable, keep your sanity. The next few years will be hard and discouraging, but it will be worth it. I believe it 😀

So anyway, keep the faith and have fun. Afterall, what we do ( and will do) has value and no one else can say otherwise. :laugh:
Don't listen to this guy, your decisions are wrong and baseless....Just give up, pack your bags, and as JoJo says, "GET OUT" :meanie: :laugh:😉


*Please note this is suppose to be humorous
 
Does anybody know when Midwestern Chicago College of Pharmacy opened up??? helpppppppp
 
thanks, i was writing my essay on why i want to go to chicago pharm school and wanted to talk about their history.
 
kata said:
Thanks for the encouragement. Boy do I need it today. I have been so down all day because as to date I have yet to receive one interview invitation. 🙁

AMEN! i feel ya... sometimes i can't help but think that all this work applying was for nothing. just keep faith - i know we'll all get there if we push it. if your mind can conceive it.. then you can achieve it. 🙂