Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a DO student hoping to match in Neuro. I was wondering if anyone had input on the boards for me and others like me. Of course as an Osteopath I will take all steps of COMLEX. How crucial is it that I take all the Steps of the USMLE if I am interested in an allopathic residency? Are these scores necessary for any reason other than to compare us to the other applicants with ease?
I took the USMLE Step 1 last year and am deciding if I need to take Step 2.
Any advice at all will be appreciated, my school being less than helpful to those of us condsidering allopathic training....Thanks!
I took the USMLE Step 1 last year and am deciding if I need to take Step 2.
Any advice at all will be appreciated, my school being less than helpful to those of us condsidering allopathic training....Thanks!