DOs matching at DO rads residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heeed!

On target, On time!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you out there? Just looking for some stats: your med school, grades, boards scores, etc. ANYTHING you could post would be great since we all know there is a dearth of info re: DO rads residencies. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't match into a DO Radiology Residency, but I interviewed at several so I'll give you my 2 cents. I did 600+ on COMLEX Level 1, A's on clerkships, and had good letters of Rec.

There was a running theme at all the places I interviewed at though......YOU HAVE TO ROTATE THERE TO TRULY BE CONSIDERED!!!! And I never did a rotation at a DO rads program.

These programs don't necessarily play by the rules in my opinion, and one even sent me a letter saying that they had chosen someone else 1 month BEFORE the DO Match.....

Botsford didn't offer me an interview...so I don't know anything about their program.....but out of the places that I interviewed, I was most impressed with two: Henry Ford BiCounty/Wyandotte and Pontiac.

Good Luck.