Dosimetry Clinicals?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thekirbster

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I will be starting a dosimetry program next year(know it's not med physics, but there are way more med physics to seek advice from.) Anyway, I'm trying to decide where to do clinicals. For dosimetry, would it be smarter to go to a big cancer hospital, or a smaller proton therapy center? Any tips to help decide? This is the list I'm going through Accredited Program Details

Members don't see this ad.

Big university. No brainer. You want to be exposed to maximum diversity of cases. Not endless prostate/breast.

Reactions: 2 users
Big university. No brainer. You want to be exposed to maximum diversity of cases. Not endless prostate/breast.
Thank you, I wasn't sure if a smaller center would provide for more guidance and experience rather than a bustling cancer center. I have been looking at Levine cancer institute in NC.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if a smaller center would provide for more guidance and experience rather than a bustling cancer center. I have been looking at Levine cancer institute in NC.
levine cancer inst is more than adequate

Reactions: 2 users