Double-checking application for errors...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsaGreatDay

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is there any way to know if I made some sort of glaring error in my application process that would be preventing me from getting an interview invite? I know there is still time, but if I did something wrong, I'd sure like to correct it before it is too late! I've looked over my downloaded application from the "check status" tab, and all looks in order to me, but is there anything else I should be checking?

My stats are not stellar, but I thought they were solid. I do have cc credits, but I only applied to schools who accept them, even for the pre-reqs, and I corresponded with the schools directly just to be doubly sure... my cc classes were still taught by phDs, and seemed to do a decent job giving me a foundation for the DAT.
DAT scores: AA 21, TS 21, PAT 23, no section less than 20.
cGpa: 4.0 sGpa: 4.0
10yrs experience working in dental field
Had help from SDNers with my PS, and believe at least 3 out of 4 of my LOR writers would have written excellent letters

All my transcripts, DAT scores, LOR, etc were received and verified by mid-July. I did get a supplemental application to fill out for MD and submitted that over a month ago, and I've paid all secondary fees.

Thanks for any insight!

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, if there are an issues, most schools would contact you and let you know

When did a 4.0 GPA and 21 AA become "not stellar" stats? You should be fine. It took me around a month to hear back from Maryland for an interview since I submitted my supplemental application.

Reactions: 2 users