Doubt about Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yuvadoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to know the difference between Kaplan lecture notes & Kaplan review material. Which one is recommended for NBDE Part 1 ? I want to know this because I can spend money to buy only one of them and I want to know which one should I choose?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It is the choice if u wanna prepare well in less time...but if u wanna do ellllaborrrate study for more than 6 mnths go for lecture notes....personally i would recommend Review Book....:thumbup: :thumbup:

The lecture notes are companions to Kaplan's series of video lectures. Note that these are just edited versions of of their USMLE Step 1 lecture series, most NBDE specific material is in the review book.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would suggest - go in for the review book .... its really good

The lecture notes are companions to Kaplan's series of video lectures. Note that these are just edited versions of of their USMLE Step 1 lecture series, most NBDE specific material is in the review book.

Thanks a lot for your valuable input guys...my dilemma is definitly over now.Still, more suggestions are welcome to help others to make up their mind.