Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all! I've frequented this forum for the past 6 years, but I haven't posted anything til now. I recently have a job offer from:
http://www.dovetailhealth.com/blog/...edicare-Advantage-Plans-What-You-Need-to-Know
and I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this company? It seems intriguing and I would like to know more about it. If anyone has heard about this company can you please post what you know about it. I know I have to travel around a 50 mile radius to visit patients homes and consult with them about their home regimens and if they follow it and if there are any necessary changes that need to be addressed to their pcp. Thanks all!
http://www.dovetailhealth.com/blog/...edicare-Advantage-Plans-What-You-Need-to-Know
and I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this company? It seems intriguing and I would like to know more about it. If anyone has heard about this company can you please post what you know about it. I know I have to travel around a 50 mile radius to visit patients homes and consult with them about their home regimens and if they follow it and if there are any necessary changes that need to be addressed to their pcp. Thanks all!